TPO PASTUSZAK HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY FOR COVID-19
The health and safety of all our passengers is fundamental importance to TPO PASTUSZAK. We understand that by choosing us, you as our customer, expect our company to provide you with safe transportation to and from your destination. This document defines our general health and safety policy during the COVID-19 pandemic.
How Air Exchange in Coach works
For your convenience we have prepared a flyer in co-operation with BDO (German Association of Bus and Coach Operator) and leading coach manufacturers (Mercedes-Benz, SETRA, MAN, Neoplan, VDL, MAN) that explains the air exchange in a coach as well as the importance of air conditioning systems. (for more information click on the image below)
TPO PASTUSZAK SAFETY PROCEDURES – 11 STEPS:
- All passengers use the middle door for boarding and alighting.
- All passengers and driver(-s) need to keep 1,5 m distance while boarding and alighting
- Driver opens and closes the vehicle lockers
- Passengers need to load and unload their own bags
- Passengers are not allowed to enter driver(-s) safety zone in front of the vehicle or frontentrance
- Passengers are obligatory to use face mask during the service
- Driver will make sure that the ventilation system is always on and thefresh air flows is not onrecirculating air
- Driver(-s) will wear gloves and face mask during the service, with the possible exeption in the “driver’s zone”
- Gel sanitizers will be provided at boarding / alighting entrance
- Vehicle is cleaned and disinfected after each service
- Toilet on the coach might not be available for safety and protection reasons